Discover the Mysterious Rick and Morty Font: A Guide to Cute Typefaces
Rick and Morty font is a script or handwritten typeface that was developed by a designer named Darrell Flood. This typeface used in the “Rick and Morty” logo is also called ” Finger Pop”. It has a beautiful and unique charm with wavy text that makes it a perfect fit for different animated movies as well as TV shows to add a sense of humor. A unique touch of handwritten text depicts scientific concepts that are mostly used in sci-fi themes.
It can be used as headlines and titles of various websites matching its theme. Many social media users use this typeface for their posts to grab the attention of the audience. For theme parties, birthday parties, Halloween parties, and their invitation cards, this typeface will never bow you down. To provide a unique look to logos and text images, graphic designers use this typeface to make the logos more attractive to the audience.
Rick and Morty Font Family
- Rick and Morty Regular
- Rick and Morty Two
- Rick and Morty Four
- Rick and Morty Eight
- Rick and Morty Hair
- Rick and Morty Thin
- Rick and Morty Extra Light
- Rick and Morty Light
- Rick and Morty Book
- Rick and Morty Medium
- Rick and Morty Semi Bold
- Rick and Morty Bold
- Rick and Morty Extra Bold
- Rick and Morty Heavy
- Rick and Morty Ultra
- Rick and Morty Italic
- Rick and Morty Two Italic
- Rick and Morty Four Italic
- Rick and Morty Eight Italic
- Rick and Morty Hair Italic
- Rick and Morty Thin Italic
- Rick and Morty UltraLight Italic
Alternatives of Rick and Morty Font
- Butterflies Font
- Lemon Milk Font
- Poppins Font
- Comic Sans MS Font
- Chalkduster Font
- Marker Felt Font
- Bangers Font
- JollyGood Sans Font
- Dancing Script Font
- Fredoka One Font
License Information of Rick and Morty Font
It is free for Personal use but to use it commercially you need to buy it.
FAQs of Rick and Morty Font
What font on Word is Rick and Morty?
Rick and Morty typeface is not in the default setting of MS Word, but you can download it and then use this font in your desired text.
- Open the MS Word document
- Highlight the text that needs to be converted into this typeface
- Open the ” Home ” tab in MS Word
- Go to Font Group
- Select the downloaded Rick and Morty typeface
- Text will be changed as desired
What font do they use in the Rick and Morty title?
” Get Schwifty” is the typeface used in the title and trailer of Rick and Morty.
How to get Rick and Morty font on Photoshop?
- Find a font
- Download the font from an authentic website like a 3D text generator
- Right-click on the downloaded file to install it on your computer
- Open photoshop
- Select the font installed
- Type the text that you want to convert into Rick and Morty
- Adjust the size and style
Who designed the Rick and Morty typeface?
This font was originally produced by Darrell Flood but redesigned by Mr.Jonizaak.